sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

Only you


Some hours ago I was with you... again, as I loved to be... and you don't know how much happy you made me just for being with me. It was so fun, so delighting, and so nice to be together ¡At least for a little while! I missed your eyes, I missed your voice, I missed your whole body, I missed your lips, your hair, ¡I missed you! And even now I miss you because I'm not longer by you side, walking, talking, and watching each other.... ¡laughing!
I couldn't say anything to you; I become stupid beside you.... my tongue got mute when I wanted to speak. I just felt so fool... but happy... I'm a stupid happy fool that always will be watching for you... trying once and again to tell you what is this feeling that keeps me alive and bleeding!

I LOVE YOU!

Even if you hadn't noticed it... I'm crazy about you... and believe me.... I'm too sorry about letting you go... about being so damned coward and weak... about not admitting what I'd feel, and what I'm still feeling... about not defending my nature, desires and dreams...

I LOVE YOU!!!

And I cannot understand how I got at this point! Because you know that I don't like to say something I don't feel, and I don't like to commit myself in fakes... but ¡You! You have done something to me that I cannot explain, you have bewitched me by your sweetness and softness and now I can't run away from it, and even if I could I wouldn't because I don't want to.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!


Taler Alúas Zawlnveñ Ireviz
Xalapa, Ver. 06/06/09

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario