Last night I dreamed
you killed me
In so slowly, painful and seductive way
Your fangs reaping the skin of my neck
Drawing my blood and drinking it
In some point you stopped sucking
When I was almost delightful dying
You bring close your mouth to my lips
And I started licking yours in agony
I barely could watch your eyes for the last time
They were red because the blood
Your pupils were extended like holes
but they're still beautiful like none.
Suddenly I woke up and you weren't there
I caress my neck with scary hope
slowly and insecure I found it close to me ear
your bite, still fresh, wet, so gore.
Last night I dreamed you killed me
and now that I'm awake
I just don't feel like living...
In so slowly, painful and seductive way
Your fangs reaping the skin of my neck
Drawing my blood and drinking it
In some point you stopped sucking
When I was almost delightful dying
You bring close your mouth to my lips
And I started licking yours in agony
I barely could watch your eyes for the last time
They were red because the blood
Your pupils were extended like holes
but they're still beautiful like none.
Suddenly I woke up and you weren't there
I caress my neck with scary hope
slowly and insecure I found it close to me ear
your bite, still fresh, wet, so gore.
Last night I dreamed you killed me
and now that I'm awake
I just don't feel like living...
Taler Alúas Zawlnveñ
Ireviz
Xalapa, Ver. 21/08/09
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario