Is love a feeling that
I should understand?
Is love a feeling that I should get?
How can I be sure of what is right?
How can I be sure of my own desires?
I'm just to tired of keep waiting,
So fucking tired of being searching,
And now is when I realized that it’s not matter of time
But matter of patience...
Bad luck I'm not tolerant, much less reasonable,
Those are aspects that I've never had,
And now that I need them... I don’t think they will show up.
Not even with girls, not even with boys
I've not found what I ask, in any Of both
Sometimes I've felt that I was close,
Close to find What I want the most
But they were just illusions,
They were just mirages
Just pictures inside a mirror
That I could never get
I want somebody that understand my sorrows
Somebody that heal my pain
I want some dark love that could be part
Of my hurted faith
I want to find my lost half
That one who is supposed to love me
I want to find that girl or that man
that will stay by my side always...
Is love a feeling that I should get?
How can I be sure of what is right?
How can I be sure of my own desires?
I'm just to tired of keep waiting,
So fucking tired of being searching,
And now is when I realized that it’s not matter of time
But matter of patience...
Bad luck I'm not tolerant, much less reasonable,
Those are aspects that I've never had,
And now that I need them... I don’t think they will show up.
Not even with girls, not even with boys
I've not found what I ask, in any Of both
Sometimes I've felt that I was close,
Close to find What I want the most
But they were just illusions,
They were just mirages
Just pictures inside a mirror
That I could never get
I want somebody that understand my sorrows
Somebody that heal my pain
I want some dark love that could be part
Of my hurted faith
I want to find my lost half
That one who is supposed to love me
I want to find that girl or that man
that will stay by my side always...
Taler Alúas Zawlnveñ Ireviz
Xalapa, Ver. 16/05/09
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario